Compare Apollo Alnac 4G and Maxxis MA-307
- Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/54.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.1/53.4/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/52.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Alnac 4G 195/55 R15 85H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 20-02-2015 17:18:354.1
Apollo tyres stand out among the never ending ranges of car radials. This model clears out exactly what makes them this grand. This is a radial equipped for aiding performance by enhancing a host of other features. More than just providing traction, it captures the best braking, in turn helping the vehicle whoosh through turns without difficulty. The unique tread design provides grounding for the vehicle on all surfaces, with superior wet traction as well. The quality of this tyre is guarded by a fine durability. Besides providing stable driving and keeping the vehicle grounded at speeds, it also helps increase fuel efficiency. Topping the achievements of this model off is the quiet and comfortable drive that it is meant to grant, with lower noise emissions. On the whole, it is safe to say that Apollo has been hailed among tyre manufacturers for a wide range of top quality products, and this particular radial is definitely among them.
Reviews for MA-307 205/70 R15C 104QWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210160Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.515900Width (mm)195205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years2 Years
- By Rajesh Ambure Posted on 06-03-2015 17:14:403.5
Maxxis has established itself as one of the finest tyre making firms, whose products are supplied to various countries in the world. Out of the numerous models it has produced, this MA-307 is a tough tyre that is suitable for extreme off road driving conditions. It is a puncture resistance radial that gives an impressive performance be it, dry or wet surfaces. Its grooves aid in effectively flushing out water to prevent the risk of hydroplaning. All these features together, makes this tyre one of the finest in terms of overall performance.