Compare Apollo Alnac 4G and MRF ZCC
- Models Supported10 Models Supported
Related Cars using Alnac 4G 195/55 R15 85H Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.1/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/54.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/54.7/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Alnac 4G 195/55 R15 85H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 20-02-2015 17:18:354.1
Apollo tyres stand out among the never ending ranges of car radials. This model clears out exactly what makes them this grand. This is a radial equipped for aiding performance by enhancing a host of other features. More than just providing traction, it captures the best braking, in turn helping the vehicle whoosh through turns without difficulty. The unique tread design provides grounding for the vehicle on all surfaces, with superior wet traction as well. The quality of this tyre is guarded by a fine durability. Besides providing stable driving and keeping the vehicle grounded at speeds, it also helps increase fuel efficiency. Topping the achievements of this model off is the quiet and comfortable drive that it is meant to grant, with lower noise emissions. On the whole, it is safe to say that Apollo has been hailed among tyre manufacturers for a wide range of top quality products, and this particular radial is definitely among them.
Reviews for ZCC 155/80 R13 79S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.515437Width (mm)195155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5580Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1513Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Michael Tariang Posted on 16-03-2015 18:55:504.4
MRF is a well established company that is engaged in constructing fine quality radials. It has produced quite a number of products and ZCC is one among them. This radial has a rugged tread pattern with dynamic contour. It is constructed to offer the finest braking performance, whether the roads are dry or wet. Its make with rigid compounds makes it durable besides increasing its life span. It offers an improved mileage while reducing the amount of fuel consumption. In addition to these, it ensures safe cornering, gives precise steering response and maintains traction all through the drive. On the whole, this is a reliable tyre models that any driver could choose for their four wheeler.