Compare Apollo Alnac 4G and MRF ZQT
- Models Supported4 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.1/53.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.3/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Alnac 4G 195/55 R15 85H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 20-02-2015 17:18:354.1
Apollo tyres stand out among the never ending ranges of car radials. This model clears out exactly what makes them this grand. This is a radial equipped for aiding performance by enhancing a host of other features. More than just providing traction, it captures the best braking, in turn helping the vehicle whoosh through turns without difficulty. The unique tread design provides grounding for the vehicle on all surfaces, with superior wet traction as well. The quality of this tyre is guarded by a fine durability. Besides providing stable driving and keeping the vehicle grounded at speeds, it also helps increase fuel efficiency. Topping the achievements of this model off is the quiet and comfortable drive that it is meant to grant, with lower noise emissions. On the whole, it is safe to say that Apollo has been hailed among tyre manufacturers for a wide range of top quality products, and this particular radial is definitely among them.
Reviews for ZQT 235/75 R15 105S TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.515925Width (mm)195235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5575Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Sivadathan Posted on 19-03-2015 18:54:543.7
MRF is undoubtedly one of the popular and largest producers of tyres in the market at present. Its products are supplied to various countries and this brand is trusted by countless customers. Among its numerous models, this ZQT tyre is specifically designed to deliver an exceptional performance and an unmatched ride comfort. It has a specially designed tread pattern that is capable of running on any surface, while maintaining high level of grip. It has the ability to keep a car stable even at the time of sudden braking and cornering. This radial ensures the best drainage action by pumping out water from its wider grooves. It also protects a car from skidding and prevents aquaplaning. In addition to these, it ensures better steering response, thus making the ride smooth and safe as well.