Compare Apollo Alnac 4G and MRF ZTX
- Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/53.7/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.1/53.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Alnac 4G 195/55 R15 85H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 20-02-2015 17:18:354.1
Apollo tyres stand out among the never ending ranges of car radials. This model clears out exactly what makes them this grand. This is a radial equipped for aiding performance by enhancing a host of other features. More than just providing traction, it captures the best braking, in turn helping the vehicle whoosh through turns without difficulty. The unique tread design provides grounding for the vehicle on all surfaces, with superior wet traction as well. The quality of this tyre is guarded by a fine durability. Besides providing stable driving and keeping the vehicle grounded at speeds, it also helps increase fuel efficiency. Topping the achievements of this model off is the quiet and comfortable drive that it is meant to grant, with lower noise emissions. On the whole, it is safe to say that Apollo has been hailed among tyre manufacturers for a wide range of top quality products, and this particular radial is definitely among them.
Reviews for ZTX 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.51594Width (mm)195205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Vandana Seth Posted on 19-03-2015 18:51:513.7
MRF is very well known for the quality of radials it offers. This company has produced a large range of products for different kinds of vehicles. One among its various models is named ZTX. It features a curvilinear tread design that guarantees an enhanced grip, irrespective of the road conditions. It not just improves the ride quality but also ensures safety all through the drive. This radial comes with the finest braking ability that lets a car halt at shorter distances. Besides these, it ensures safe cornering, boosts mileage and makes for a smooth ride. All in all, this model series has all the key qualities that ensures the best driving performance besides making the ride quite enjoyable.