Compare Apollo Alnac 4G and Pirelli P1 CINTURATO VERDE
- Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/54.4/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.1/53.6/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/54.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/53.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Alnac 4G 195/55 R15 85H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 20-02-2015 17:18:354.1
Apollo tyres stand out among the never ending ranges of car radials. This model clears out exactly what makes them this grand. This is a radial equipped for aiding performance by enhancing a host of other features. More than just providing traction, it captures the best braking, in turn helping the vehicle whoosh through turns without difficulty. The unique tread design provides grounding for the vehicle on all surfaces, with superior wet traction as well. The quality of this tyre is guarded by a fine durability. Besides providing stable driving and keeping the vehicle grounded at speeds, it also helps increase fuel efficiency. Topping the achievements of this model off is the quiet and comfortable drive that it is meant to grant, with lower noise emissions. On the whole, it is safe to say that Apollo has been hailed among tyre manufacturers for a wide range of top quality products, and this particular radial is definitely among them.
Reviews for P1 CINTURATO VERDE 175/65 R15 84T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.515500Width (mm)195175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Amlan Bhattacharya Posted on 23-03-2015 18:23:254
Pirelli has always been successful in catering to the needs of its customers by offering high quality products at appropriate prices. The P1 CINTURATO VERDE is one of its tyre models that gives its passengers a smooth driving experience. It is made with a durable tread that features sipes and grooves for providing better grip on all kinds of roads. It ensures quietness all through the drive by cutting down noise emissions. In addition to these, it is capable to absorb shocks and has protection from uneven wear. It ensures stability when driving at high speeds and at the time of taking turns. On the whole, this radial has the finest handling and braking characteristics that makes the ride quite comfortable.