Compare Apollo Alnac 4G and Pirelli SCORPION ATR
- Models Supported8 Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/53.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.1/53.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/53.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Alnac 4G 195/55 R16 87H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 20-02-2015 17:18:354.1
Apollo tyres stand out among the never ending ranges of car radials. This model clears out exactly what makes them this grand. This is a radial equipped for aiding performance by enhancing a host of other features. More than just providing traction, it captures the best braking, in turn helping the vehicle whoosh through turns without difficulty. The unique tread design provides grounding for the vehicle on all surfaces, with superior wet traction as well. The quality of this tyre is guarded by a fine durability. Besides providing stable driving and keeping the vehicle grounded at speeds, it also helps increase fuel efficiency. Topping the achievements of this model off is the quiet and comfortable drive that it is meant to grant, with lower noise emissions. On the whole, it is safe to say that Apollo has been hailed among tyre manufacturers for a wide range of top quality products, and this particular radial is definitely among them.
Reviews for SCORPION ATR 245/70 R16 107T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.545975Width (mm)195245Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Anjan Posted on 23-03-2015 18:34:343.4
Pirelli has made its mark in the tyre industry by offering only quality products to its customers. Out of the numerous models it has produced, this SCORPION ATR runs both on and off roads. It comes with a rugged tread that offers excellent traction when running on wet surfaces and protects a car from skidding. Meanwhile, the grip is also enhanced when it is driven on dry roads. It has the best braking ability that enables shorter stopping distances. Safety is guaranteed to a great extent especially at the time of taking turns. Furthermore, it is resistant to hydroplaning and stability is maintained all through the drive. On the whole, this radial has all the finest qualities that anyone could ask for in a tyre.