Compare Apollo Alnac 4G and Pirelli SCORPION VERDE
- Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/53.7/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.1/53.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/53.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/52.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Alnac 4G 195/55 R15 85H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 20-02-2015 17:18:354.1
Apollo tyres stand out among the never ending ranges of car radials. This model clears out exactly what makes them this grand. This is a radial equipped for aiding performance by enhancing a host of other features. More than just providing traction, it captures the best braking, in turn helping the vehicle whoosh through turns without difficulty. The unique tread design provides grounding for the vehicle on all surfaces, with superior wet traction as well. The quality of this tyre is guarded by a fine durability. Besides providing stable driving and keeping the vehicle grounded at speeds, it also helps increase fuel efficiency. Topping the achievements of this model off is the quiet and comfortable drive that it is meant to grant, with lower noise emissions. On the whole, it is safe to say that Apollo has been hailed among tyre manufacturers for a wide range of top quality products, and this particular radial is definitely among them.
Reviews for SCORPION VERDE 255/50 R19 103W TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.515875Width (mm)195255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5550Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1519Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 04-03-2015 15:55:373
Pirelli is one of the most accomplished tyre builders, and models such as these detail just how they shine in what they do. This Scorpion Verde takes tyre manufacturing to a new edge, combining a range of good features in one radial. It offers superior traction in wet and dry surfaces, besides enabling smooth and effortless braking. It has the most precise steering response, improving control by many lengths. A far lower rolling resistance lays the ground for better fuel economy. A quiet and comfortable drive tops off the benefits this tyre has to offer.