Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT XL OWL
- Models Supported10 Models Supported4 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.3/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 185/65 R15 88T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for CONTICROSSCONTACT AT XL OWL 235/75 R15 109T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.560130Width (mm)185235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6575Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years3 Years
- By Vandana Seth Posted on 09-03-2015 10:55:523.8
Continental seals its victory in the tyre industry with products such as this one. This ContiCrossContact AT XL Owl model series ensures high quality. It combines the best of all things one could expect in a tyre. It gives a firm grip on all surfaces, makes for smooth braking, and enhances control by many lengths. It brings the best handling with a top notch, precise steering response. In addition to all these conventional features, this radial also helps build a smooth and comfortable ride with a far lower rolling resistance and noise emission. The fuel economy, as a result, is also improved by virtue of this. All in all, this is a top class tyre that brings home the finest.