Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and Continental CONTISPORTCONTACT 2 MO FR ML
- Models Supported10 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/54.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/55/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for CONTISPORTCONTACT 2 MO FR ML 235/55 R17 99W TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475775Width (mm)175235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6555Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1417Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years3 Years
- By Sachin Posted on 09-03-2015 11:18:234.8
This is a tyre that brings the best of everything to its owner. It has grip to suit all surfaces, and braking ability to clean out corners with strain-less ease. Precision steering helps the vehicle with the very best that control can give. The tread life is made for the highest and sturdiest build, ensuring lasting quality. The radial also enhances subtle features, giving the vehicle a better fuel economy, and bringing down energy consumption. A comfortable, quiet and peaceful ride are also granted with a radial such as this one. All in all, the CONTISPORTCONTACT 2 MO FR ML affirms just why Continental is the most grand manufacturer in the world of tyre building.