Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and Falken AZENIS FK453CC
- Models Supported10 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for AZENIS FK453CC 255/55 R18 109W TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475130Width (mm)175255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6555Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1418Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Nisha Posted on 03-03-2015 15:42:203.6
The Falken range of tyres peak as some of the most quality holding tyres. This specific model defines just what makes this company shine. With qualities like precision steering to bring up control and improved traction on all surfaces, this radial goes beyond conventional boundaries to give the best to its owner. It also makes for a good braking ability that lets a car breeze through corners, and stop quickly when needed. A vehicle equipped with this tyre is kept under steady balance throughout its drive. A safe and stable drive is guaranteed with its top notch features. Furthermore, fuel economy is improved, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive is assured. It is safe to say that the standard set by tyres like this, are sure to stay for years to come.