Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and Falken WILDPEAK A/T
- Models Supported10 Models Supported
Related Cars using WILDPEAK A/T 255/65 R16 109T Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/55/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for WILDPEAK A/T 255/65 R16 109T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475130Width (mm)175255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1416Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Praveen Bhati Posted on 05-03-2015 14:47:004.3
Falken finds its place among some of the most renowned companies in the world, and one can hardly wonder why with tyres such as these. This WildPeak A/T is quality at its very finest. It brings the best to streets, welding performance with safety and handling. Braking is enhanced for stable turning and faster stopping capacity. The traction brought by this radial weathers on all surfaces, with grip on wet grounds as well. The fuel economy is increased with the aid of a radial such as this one. Sealing its range of benefits along with a quiet and comfortable drive for its passengers, is something that is rarely afforded by cars these days.