Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and Hankook DYNAPRO HL RA25
- Models Supported10 Models Supported1 Model Supported
Related Cars using DYNAPRO HL RA25 265/70 R15 112H Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 185/65 R15 88T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for DYNAPRO HL RA25 265/70 R15 112H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5601120Width (mm)185265Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Sandeep Sharma Posted on 09-03-2015 10:42:333.9
This Dynapro HL RA25 is tyre engineering taken to its very finest. This radial ensures firm grip on all surfaces and maintains stability as well as balance in all conditions. A precise steering response guarantees control to the driver. It also makes for a smooth and easy drive, with a lower rolling resistance like a few others could offer.