Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and Hankook VENTUS V8RS
- Models Supported10 Models Supported
Related Cars using VENTUS V8RS 205/55 R15 88V Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/54.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 185/65 R15 88T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for VENTUS V8RS 205/55 R15 88V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.560560Width (mm)185205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6555Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Sachin Posted on 23-03-2015 18:57:574.3
The Ventus V8RS combines all the best elements that, together, make a tyre worth its quality. It brings a great control for the vehicle, keeping it within lines of safety and stability always. Braking is improved, steering is tightened, and grip is firm always. Wet performance is just as excellent, ensuring the best safety on wet surfaces as well. The tyre also raises the fuel economy with its low rolling effort. Durability of the highest is imbibed with the tyre, so that the quality it offers lasts through the rough roads and the rough times. It seals its benefits with a great ride quality, ensuring a quiet, comfortable ride always. This radial is perhaps one of the best ever made, one set to raise safety and performance on the roads.