Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and JK Brute 4x4
- Models Supported10 Models Supported1 Model Supported
Related Cars using Brute 4x4 195/70 R14 Tube
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for Brute 4x4 195/70 R14 TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.4750Width (mm)175195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Sivadathan Posted on 11-03-2015 18:45:084.4
The Brute 4x4 is another manifestation of JK tyres great engineering. This is a radial that is able to secure the best of all benefits, bringing the world to the feet of its driver. It has a high grade grip that suits all road conditions and surfaces, keeping the vehicle grounded always. An enhanced braking makes turning smoother and easier. The best steering response further raises controls, allowing the driver to steer through turns with confidence and ease. The fuel economy is also improved as a benefit of the radial, which maintains a low rolling pressure. Further, a quiet and comfortable ride is assured, with controlled noise emission. Altogether, this is a tyre model that sets the entire industry to a new scale.