Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and JK ULTIMA LXT
- Models Supported10 Models Supported1 Model Supported
Related Cars using ULTIMA LXT 155/65 R12 71S Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for ULTIMA LXT 155/65 R12 71S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475345Width (mm)175155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1412Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Ritika Kalia Posted on 06-03-2015 11:45:243.7
This is, without a doubt, among the finest radials to reach the shelves. With a firm grip, improved wet traction, and an excellent braking capacity, it takes the standards set for tyres up by a few notches. It holds the car down with balance and stability through high speeds and hairpin turns. It brings the best control to the vehicle, and aids it with the most precise steering. In addition to this, it proves to be the most comfortable of tyres, with a smooth and strain – free run. It raises fuel economy with a lower rolling resistance. Lastly, it brings a quiet and peaceful ride with a lower noise emission.