Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and Kumho ECSTA STX KL 12
- Models Supported10 Models Supported
Related Cars using ECSTA STX KL 12 255/70 R15 Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 185/65 R15 88T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for ECSTA STX KL 12 255/70 R15 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5600Width (mm)185255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years
- By Shekhar Posted on 17-03-2015 10:35:103.7
The range of tyres from a company like Kumho are sure to be top notch in all facets, and this radial undoubtedly achieves. It makes use of a great traction to build a stable and safe drive. Steering is improved, made more controlled, and braking is also made smoother. The tyre is imbibed with a hardened build, meant to withstand all surfaces and to prevail. The fuel economy is also improved with the low rolling resistance it brings, and a comfortable, peaceful ride is assured.