Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and Kumho Road Venture KL78
- Models Supported10 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/55/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/54.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/54.9/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 185/65 R15 88T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for Road Venture KL78 215/75 R15 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5600Width (mm)185215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6575Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years
- By Rajendra Singh Posted on 19-03-2015 18:34:354.6
The range of radials from Kumho guarantee the best quality out there, and this model does not fall short on that promise. It brings a high end grip on all grounds, ensuring that the car is kept safe and stable always. Braking and cornering are made smooth and strain free. Furthermore, control is refined to aid performance. The tyre is made with the most hardened strength, ensuring longevity and lasting life. An efficient fuel consumption, along with a comfortable ride, together seal its benefits, making it one of the best models to hit the shelves.