Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and Kumho ROAD VENTURE APT KL 51
- Models Supported10 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for ROAD VENTURE APT KL 51 255/55 R18 109V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475130Width (mm)175255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6555Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1418Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years
- By Sandeep Sharma Posted on 23-03-2015 18:21:013.9
The range of tyres from companies like Kumho bring the best of all elements to the roads. This model affirms the best control, and also improves the ride stability. It allows for performance that comes from an upgraded handling. The grip that it gives withstands all roads. Wet performance is top notch, with traction that is meant to secure the vehicle at wet conditions as well. In addition to this, drainage is excellent, preventing hydroplaning. It is made for durability of the highest, engineered to withstand all roughness of the roads and to endure. With a steel belt encasing and a hardened build, it is firmly protected for the best tread life. In addition to all of this, it also goes forth to raise the fuel economy of the ride as well, meaning to touch all fields of the vehicle. The ride quality is not left forgotten, as this tyre builds the most homely and peaceful atmosphere for its passengers, with a low noise emission and a smooth ride guaranteed.