Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and Maxxis MA-701
- Models Supported10 Models Supported1 Model Supported
Related Cars using MA-701 175/80 R14 88T Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/55/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for MA-701 175/80 R14 88T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475560Width (mm)175175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6580Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years2 Years
- By Praveen Bhati Posted on 03-03-2015 16:22:034.1
Maxxis tyre brand is one name that defines quality, reliability and performance. This company is engaged in producing an assorted range of tyres for different kinds of vehicles. This particular model named, MA-701 is constructed mainly for passenger cars, which ensures a comfort ride and maximum safety at the same time. Its tread is resistant to wears and tears, which prolongs it life. This model also maintains stability, provides excellent braking performance besides offering maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces.