Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and MRF SLM
- Models Supported10 Models Supported1 Model Supported
Related Cars using SLM 185 R14 Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/52.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/52.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/52.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/52.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/52.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for SLM 185 R14 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.4750Width (mm)175185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.65Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Nikhil Posted on 06-03-2015 16:09:252.5
MRF scores as one of the most eminent names in the tyre industry, and products like these demonstrate just what makes them shine. SLM is a radial built for the very best performance, with a secure and safe control on all levels. Grip and traction are provided for all surfaces. Braking is enhanced to its finest. The most responsive steering further delivers control, making for flawless driving. Going beyond theses standard benefits, this radial also enhances fuel economy. A comfortable, quiet drive is also provided for the passengers.