Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and MRF ZCC
- Models Supported7 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/54.7/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/70 R13 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for ZCC 155/80 R13 79S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475437Width (mm)175155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Michael Tariang Posted on 16-03-2015 18:55:504.4
MRF is a well established company that is engaged in constructing fine quality radials. It has produced quite a number of products and ZCC is one among them. This radial has a rugged tread pattern with dynamic contour. It is constructed to offer the finest braking performance, whether the roads are dry or wet. Its make with rigid compounds makes it durable besides increasing its life span. It offers an improved mileage while reducing the amount of fuel consumption. In addition to these, it ensures safe cornering, gives precise steering response and maintains traction all through the drive. On the whole, this is a reliable tyre models that any driver could choose for their four wheeler.