Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and MRF ZEC
- Models Supported7 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/53.7/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/70 R13 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for ZEC 155/80 R13 79T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475437Width (mm)175155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Sandhya Suri Posted on 16-03-2015 18:47:103.5
The ZEC is one of the best radials, affixed with the quality that MRF has always stood for. It brings a smooth, strain free run, and this ensures that the ride quality is fine as can be. With braking and cornering made easier, it allows for worry free and confident driving. The fuel economy is also improved with the easy drive that it maintains. A quiet, peaceful ride tops off the benefits that the radial offers, making it an exceptionally unique product.