Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and MRF ZGP
- Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/52.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/52.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/52.7/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/53.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for ZGP 205/70 R14 98S TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475750Width (mm)175205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Arsh Sharma Posted on 06-03-2015 16:00:063
It is no doubt, with products such as these, that MRF dominates the tyre field. This radial demonstrates just what makes this all acclaimed company tick. Its ZGP tyre model has an excellent grip for its vehicle, giving it a firm hold on all kinds of surfaces. A superior wet traction enables confidence on slippery surfaces. It maintains balance throughout, and gives it a stable hold at speeds. It has a precise steering response, making for the best control a driver could ask for. This technologically sound radial is meant to endure the test of time, and hold its quality for lasting amounts of time. It has a lower rolling resistance, bringing the fuel consumption down. A comfortable, noise free drive is also assured with this high grade tyre. Thus, this ZGP model finds its place among the most distinctive of tyre engineerings ever brought to the sphere of man.