Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and MRF ZTX
- Models Supported10 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.7/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for ZTX 165/65 R14 79T TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475437Width (mm)175165Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Vandana Seth Posted on 19-03-2015 18:51:513.7
MRF is very well known for the quality of radials it offers. This company has produced a large range of products for different kinds of vehicles. One among its various models is named ZTX. It features a curvilinear tread design that guarantees an enhanced grip, irrespective of the road conditions. It not just improves the ride quality but also ensures safety all through the drive. This radial comes with the finest braking ability that lets a car halt at shorter distances. Besides these, it ensures safe cornering, boosts mileage and makes for a smooth ride. All in all, this model series has all the key qualities that ensures the best driving performance besides making the ride quite enjoyable.