Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and MRF ZVRL
- Models Supported10 Models Supported1 Model Supported
Related Cars using ZVRL 265/70 R15 112S Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.4/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/53.7/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 185/65 R15 88T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for ZVRL 265/70 R15 112S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5601120Width (mm)185265Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Sagar Ghughe Posted on 05-03-2015 18:58:284
The range of tyres from a company like MRF are assured the best quality one could ask for. This model stands by its promise of grandeur and quality. It provides traction to last on all surfaces, and allows the vehicle a firmer hold with regard to braking. A precise steering response ensures the best control and handling. Balance and stable driving are also ensured with a radial as advanced as this. An enhanced material combination gives it strength and longevity. A smoother rolling resistance saves fuel and makes for a peaceful, quiet drive. With all its benefits put together, this model is assured to redefine tyre standards for years to come.