Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and MRF ZVTV
- Models Supported10 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/52.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/52.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/51.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/52.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/52.7/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for ZVTV 165/70 R14 81S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475462Width (mm)175165Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Arsh Sharma Posted on 05-03-2015 19:01:492.2
Tyres such as these are assured to raise standards for their compatriots. This ZVTV model series makes a mark with the best control, high handling and precise steering. It has grip to sustain on all surfaces, and a much smoother braking capacity. A car with radials of this type is assured balance and stability throughout the drive. Fuel economy is also enhanced, which ensures a smooth and effortless drive that consumes lesser energy than many others. The manufacturing has also keyed a comfortable and peaceful ride in mind, which is why a lower noise emission is guaranteed. All in all, this is one of the best radials any driver could have asked for.