Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and Pirelli P4 FOUR SEASONS
- Models Supported10 Models Supported9 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for P4 FOUR SEASONS 185/70 R14 88T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475560Width (mm)175185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Arsh Sharma Posted on 23-03-2015 18:26:503.7
Pirelli is one of the brands that is trusted by a number of customers all across the world. This firm specializes in constructing radials that are great in performance and quality as well. This particular model named P4 FOUR SEASONS is an ideal tyre for sedans and touring vehicles. This is an all season radial that can run on any surface, while facing all hurdles. It comes with the finest braking ability that allows short stopping distances. It guarantees safe cornering and keeps a car stable always. This radial also has the ability of preventing aquaplaning and decreases noise emissions for a smooth ride. All in all, it has all qualities that any driver could ask for in a tyre.