Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and Pirelli SCORPION STR
- Models Supported10 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.9/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for SCORPION STR 225/65 R17 102H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475850Width (mm)175225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1417Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Arsh Sharma Posted on 23-03-2015 18:39:223.9
The SCORPION STR blends the best of all benefits to its driver. It combines great performance with firm control. Grip is excellent, so that the vehicle is kept well grounded and stabilized always. The strength that the radial is made to possess allows it to take the beating of the roads and to endure with lasting quality. It brings an advancement in fuel benefits as well, and tops itself off with the assurance of a peaceful, comfortable ride all through the way. All put together, this radial makes a mark in the slate of its manufacturer, and in the entire industry as well.