Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO
- Models Supported10 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO 255/55 R18 109V XL TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475130Width (mm)175255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6555Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1418Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Sivadathan Posted on 23-03-2015 18:42:413.5
Today, Pirelli has made a place for itself in the list of top tyre making firms in the world. This is one such brand, which is trusted and preferred by numerous customers over others. Among its various products, the SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO is best suitable for pickups and SUVs. It comes with an aggressive tread design that gives a comfortable ride both on and off roads. This radial offers the finest braking performance by allowing shorter stopping distances besides ensuring safe cornering. A firm grip is maintained on wet and dry roads, while the steering response is also up to the mark. All in all, this tyre model gives a pleasurable driving experience by ensuring an enhanced safety.