Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and Pirelli XL ROSO BC
- Models Supported10 Models Supported
Related Cars using XL ROSO BC 275/40 ZR19 105Y Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/53.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for XL ROSO BC 275/40 ZR19 105Y TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475925Width (mm)175275Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6540Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1419Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RZRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Praveen Bhati Posted on 23-03-2015 18:14:193.5
This is a model from an acclaimed manufacturer, and it holds its own against all expectations thrust upon it. The XL ROSO BC has the best grip and traction, and allows for superior wet driving as well. The best control is granted, and braking and cornering are improved. Steering is tightened. The durability is of the best make, with the aid of a hardened manufacture. It goes out of the way to touch the fuel economy as well, saving energy for the ride. Topping its benefits off, the radial brings a smooth, comfortable and peaceful ride for its passengers all through.