Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and Yokohama S.drive AS01
- Models Supported10 Models Supported
Related Cars using S.drive AS01 185/55 R14 80V Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.4/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.7/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for S.drive AS01 185/55 R14 80V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475450Width (mm)175185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6555Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Shekhar Posted on 04-03-2015 12:38:153.7
Yokohama is quality of the finest, with benefits to refine all facets of the car. It has the best grip and braking capacity, giving the vehicle a high level of control. It ensures smooth turning and cornering. The most precise steering response enables the driver a firmer level of control on all realms. Topping all of this, the S.drive AS01 also reduces fuel consumption and allows for comfort and peace during the drive. This radial, without a doubt, delivers quality that all drivers ask for.