Compare Apollo Amazer XL and Bridgestone TURANZA ER300
- Models Supported1 Model Supported10 Models Supported
Related Cars using Amazer XL 165/80 R15 86T Tube
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/53.6/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 165/80 R15 86T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for TURANZA ER300 185/60 R15 84H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.530500Width (mm)165185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8060Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years6 Years
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 11-03-2015 18:38:513.6
This is another acclaimed product from Bridgestone. It mixes the best of all elements one asks for in a tyre. The best steering response, together with a high grade traction, and an improved braking ability, together raise control to the very best. Handling is made smoother and easier, with a low rolling resistance feature that the tyre has. The fuel economy, as a result, is also touched. A quiet and peaceful ride is an added benefit of this radial, which is sure to stand the test of time and remain one of the best products of Bridgestone.