Compare Apollo Amazer XL and CEAT CZAR A/T
- Models Supported1 Model Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/55/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/54.4/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/55/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 165/80 R15 86T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for CZAR A/T 215/75 R15 100S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.530800Width (mm)165215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8075Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Ranjit Menon Posted on 09-03-2015 11:24:034.4
The Czar A/T model series is one of the best radials from acclaimed manufacturer, CEAT. It offers an excellent traction and stability besides ensuring an impressive braking ability. Cornering and turning are made easier than one could ask for, and control is enhanced to its very finest. The most precise steering response upgrades handling for a vehicle, and secures balance throughout the drive. In addition to this, the radial also brings down the fuel consumption, and builds the most comfortable and peaceful ride for its owner.