Compare Apollo Amazer XL and Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT LX FR OWL
- Models Supported1 Model Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/52.4/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 165/80 R15 86T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for CONTICROSSCONTACT LX FR OWL 265/70 R15 112T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5301120Width (mm)165265Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years3 Years
- By Sachin Posted on 03-03-2015 15:21:383.4
The range of tyres from Continental peak at the CONTICROSSCONTACT LX FR OWL. This is quality of the very finest, meant to blend all features into one tyre. It has a firm grip, the best braking capacity, and a most responsive steering. All of this together build a healthy control for the car to drive on. In addition, the radial also goes out of its way and enhances fuel savings, and builds a comfortable and quiet drive for the passengers.