Compare Apollo Amazer XL and Falken AZENIS FK453
- Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 145/70 R12 69T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for AZENIS FK453 265/40 ZR18 101Y TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.325825Width (mm)145265Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7040Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1218Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RZRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Mukesh Posted on 23-02-2015 15:33:574.1
Falken commands a fleet of the finest tyre models, and this one is among the higher ranges. It provides the best grip for its vehicle, commandeering it to safety even on slippery and rough surfaces. A fine braking capacity ensures that it can stop quickly, and weave through corners with ease and flexibility. The steering response that the radial has, gives its driver a refinement to handling, while enabling better control. It guards its machine with stability and balance throughout, keeping good performance within bars of safety. Topping the never ending features, the tyre makes for better fuel economy. Lesser noise while driving endows its driver with the privilege of peace and comfort on the drive.