Compare Apollo Amazer XL and Goodyear DP B1
- Models Supported1 Model Supported10 Models Supported
Related Cars using Amazer XL 165/80 R15 86T Tube
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/54.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/54.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/53.9/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 165/80 R15 86T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for DP B1 185/60 R15 84H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.530500Width (mm)165185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8060Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Dharshan Posted on 16-03-2015 14:16:484.3
The radials from Goodyear have quality in every regard. This is a model that brings the best benefits to its rider. It has a fulfilling grip on all surfaces, and allows excellent wet performance. It is built for the best durability and strength, made for withstanding the rough roads and surviving. A superior braking, a tightened steering and the best control together raise performance to its highest. Going past conventional bounds, the tyre also brings fuel savings, and ensures a quiet, comfortable ride.