Compare Apollo Amazer XL and Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER
- Models Supported2 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/54.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/54.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/54.7/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 145/70 R12 69T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for DUCARO HI-MILER 145/70 R12 69T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.325325Width (mm)145145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1212Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 15:58:164.3
Goodyear has made its mark in the tyre industry by producing high quality products that are developed with the help of advanced technologies. This Ducaro Hi-Miler model series is one among them, which comes with a durable tread that delivers an excellent performance on both wet and dry road conditions. It is resistant to cuts and wears, while its deeper grooves increases traction even on wet surfaces. This radial offers matchless steering response, cornering and has an excellent braking ability, which enables a vehicle to stop at shorter distances.