Compare Apollo Amazer XL and Goodyear DURAPLUS
- Models Supported2 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/53.7/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/53.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/54.1/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 145/70 R13 71T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for DURAPLUS 155/65 R13 73T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345365Width (mm)145155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Nisha Posted on 05-03-2015 15:53:293.7
Goodyear has basked in acclaim for years, leading the tyre industry and raising standards by many lengths. This tyre proves their worth in this regard. It has a blend of the best characteristics a tyre could adorn. Along with fulfilling grip and a good braking capacity, it provides unwavering balance to the car through all twists and turns, keeping it stable all through. It has the most precise steering, also contributing to the car's control and handling. The radial takes its achievements further with a firm wet surface traction and good drainage action as well. It makes for the smoothest and most comfortable ride, with the least rolling resistance and lesser strain in motion. It also brings the fuel consumption down as a result, and allows for a quiet as well as comfortable ride. All in all, this model engraves itself in the echelons of best radials, which is sure to stand for years to come.