Compare Apollo Amazer XL and Hankook DYNAPRO HL
- Models Supported2 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/55/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/55/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/55/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/55/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/55/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 145/70 R12 69T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for DYNAPRO HL 265/65 R17 112H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.3251120Width (mm)145265Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1217Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Mukesh Posted on 05-03-2015 18:21:195
Hankook places its tyres among the top notch radials in our world. This radial sets the example for tyre manufacture, with the best traction along with a firm braking capacity. The most precise steering response helps build the best control for the vehicle. Balance and stable driving are assured benefits of radials such as this. In addition to this, the radial is built for long standing quality, with compounds of strength adorning its make. A lower rolling resistance makes for better fuel saving, and a lower noise emission tops off the tyre's benefits with a smooth and quiet drive.