Compare Apollo Amazer XL and Hankook OPTIMO K415
- Models Supported1 Model Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/54.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/53.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 165/80 R15 86T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for OPTIMO K415 195/65 R15 89H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.530580Width (mm)165195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 09-03-2015 17:19:264
Hankook stands out among the world's greatest tyre manufacturers, and this radial brings its finest quality forward. The Optimo K415 is built for the most resolute performance. It combines high grade traction with an improved braking, giving the driver a smooth handling and tight control wherever he treads. Further, it brings down the fuel consumption as well, with a smooth rolling ability enabled. High grade grip protects the vehicle at all times and through all surfaces. Comfort is also assured, with a lowered noise emission.