Compare Apollo Amazer XL and Hankook VENTUS AS RH07
- Models Supported2 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/53.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 145/70 R12 69T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for VENTUS AS RH07 275/45 R20 110V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.3251060Width (mm)145275Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7045Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1220Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Saurabh Posted on 16-03-2015 16:42:513.8
The tyres from Hankook stand out on every regard. This is a model that affirms control of the highest, while also making for a smooth and eased handling. It has a superior wet performance as well. Durability and strength are refined to the finest, so that the tyre can withstand all odds of the street. Fuel economy is also improved, and ride quality is great.