Compare Apollo Amazer XL and JK Brute 4x4
- Models Supported1 Model Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/54.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/54.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 165/80 R15 86T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for Brute 4x4 215/75 R15 TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5300Width (mm)165215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8075Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Sivadathan Posted on 11-03-2015 18:45:084.4
The Brute 4x4 is another manifestation of JK tyres great engineering. This is a radial that is able to secure the best of all benefits, bringing the world to the feet of its driver. It has a high grade grip that suits all road conditions and surfaces, keeping the vehicle grounded always. An enhanced braking makes turning smoother and easier. The best steering response further raises controls, allowing the driver to steer through turns with confidence and ease. The fuel economy is also improved as a benefit of the radial, which maintains a low rolling pressure. Further, a quiet and comfortable ride is assured, with controlled noise emission. Altogether, this is a tyre model that sets the entire industry to a new scale.