Compare Apollo Amazer XL and JK Elanzo
- Models Supported3 Models Supported9 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 185/85 R16 105 8PR/Q TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for Elanzo 235/70 R16 105S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.160180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.925925Width (mm)185235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Amlan Bhattacharya Posted on 16-03-2015 18:13:223.5
The Elanzo is a great radial from JK Tyres. It manages to bring a blend of performance and safety, and does not leave out on ride quality as well. The tread design is sophisticated in its format, and it manages to mix all different benefits a radial could be wired with. Firm grip, improved braking, an enhanced steering, a low rolling resistance, and a comfortable ride are all combined benefits of this radial, and the fuel economy is not left out either.