Compare Apollo Amazer XL and JK Ultima NXT
- Models Supported2 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/53.7/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.7/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 145/70 R12 69T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for Ultima NXT 145/70 R12 74T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.325375Width (mm)145145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1212Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Arsh Sharma Posted on 06-03-2015 11:49:244.1
JK Tyres has made a place as one of the boldest tyre manufacturers, and this tyre spells out the defining elements of their success. This model, the Ultima NXT takes car radials to their very finest standard. It enhances control and handling by many lengths, with precision steering, good grip and the best braking. In addition, it makes for lower fuel consumption. A lower level of noise emission gives the tyre its much needed touch in terms of comfort and peace for the driver.