Compare Apollo Amazer XL and Kumho SOLUS KH15
- Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/54.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/54.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.7/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 145/70 R13 71T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for SOLUS KH15 185/60 R13 80H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345450Width (mm)145185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7060Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years
- By Rajesh Ambure Posted on 19-03-2015 18:25:054.4
The Solus KH15 brings the best of all benefits to its car. It delivers the best performance with the help of a firm grip, an upgraded braking, a top notch steering, and balance all through the way. Fuel economy is also bolstered, and a comfortable, peaceful ride is assured for the benefit of its passengers.