Compare Apollo Amazer XL and Michelin Latitude Tour HP
- Models Supported3 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/53.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/53/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/52.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 185/85 R16 105 8PR/Q TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for Latitude Tour HP 215/65 R16 102H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.160210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.925850Width (mm)185215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Abhishek Posted on 06-03-2015 12:03:543.1
Michelin is one of the top most tyre making firm available today that is engaged in delivering high quality products. This company has produced a number of products and Latitude Tour HP is one among them. It is a tyre that is specifically designed to suit crossovers and sports utility vehicles. It ensures maximum safety and even maintains stability on all surfaces. Moreover, it gives a better steering response and reduces noise levels thus, leading to a smooth as well as peaceful driving experience to its passengers.