Compare Apollo Amazer XL and Nexen SB802
- Models Supported2 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/54.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 145/70 R13 71T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for SB802 155/80 R13 79T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345437Width (mm)145155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years
- By Ritika Kalia Posted on 20-03-2015 14:11:113.7
Nexen has successfully made its mark in the tyre industry by offering high quality products at reasonable prices. It has manufactured a wide range of products and SB802 is one among them. This particular model gives the best traction on wet roads, while safeguarding a vehicle from skidding. It enables short braking distances and keeps a car safe mainly, at the time of taking turns. Moreover, it also guarantees stability of a vehicle throughout even at high speeds. By providing a better steering response, it makes handling quite easier to a driver. Besides these, it offers an exceptional grip on both wet as well as dry surfaces and also guarantees a smooth ride to its passengers. Therefore, all these key qualities certainly makes it a preferred choice among others in the market.