Compare Apollo Amazer XL and Pirelli P7
- Models Supported1 Model Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/55/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/54.3/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/54.9/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 165/80 R15 86T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for P7 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.530670Width (mm)165205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Rajendra Singh Posted on 23-03-2015 18:32:374.6
The P7 is one of the finest radials from the Pirelli brand that is mainly developed for giving a smooth ride to its passengers. This model is built with the advanced STEP technology that ensures an impressive performance and safety as well. It features an asymmetric tread design that offers both dry and wet grip. It is also capable to take on any surface, while maintaining stability all through the drive. In addition to these, it guarantees a precise steering response to make handling quite convenient to a driver.