Compare Apollo Amazer XL and Yokohama A.drive AA01
- Models Supported2 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/53.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/53.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 145/70 R13 71T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for A.drive AA01 155/65 R13 73T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345365Width (mm)145155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Dharshan Posted on 16-03-2015 18:43:133.7
Today, Yokohama stands atop in the list of various tyre companies. This firm has a number of customers who prefer this brand over several others because of the quality it ensures in its products. Out of its several models, this A.drive AA01 is specifically made to offer a peaceful ride. It is capable of minimizing noise, improves fuel efficiency and also reduces carbon dioxide emissions. It maintains good traction when driving on wet surfaces and avoids aquaplaning. The sipes as well as grooves further function to maintain stability and makes the ride quite safer for its passengers.