Compare Apollo Amazer XL and Yokohama DNA db ES501
- Models Supported10 Models Supported9 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.5/53.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.5/53.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.5/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.5/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer XL 175/65 R14 82T TubeWrite a Review
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 17:41:085
Apollo has made a mark as one of the finest tyre manufacturers in the world. This radial is a fine addition to their already grand tyre range. It provides the firmest grip, and can weather on all road conditions. Superior braking capacity and a top notch steering response make for the best handling. Topping all of this off, it also saves fuel, and ensures a peaceful, quiet and comfortable ride for its driver.
Reviews for DNA db ES501 185/70 R14 88H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475560Width (mm)175185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 16-03-2015 18:41:123.4
Yokohama is one of the reputed tyre making companies available in the market today. This firm offers a wide range of radials that suitable for different kinds of vehicles. Among the several products it has produced, this DNA db ES501 is particularly developed to provide an exceptional steering response and to maintain a vehicle's stability at all times. It has resistance to uneven wear and reduces the level of noise emissions. In addition to these, it is capable of improving mileage and prevents the onset of aquaplaning. Besides ensuring safe cornering at high speeds, it also guarantees a quieter ride for its passengers.